ITBP Recruitment 2019 | For 496 Medical Officer Posts
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. ITBP has notified the vacant 496 posts of Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer and Medical Officer in CAPF.Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application.
Total Posts :- 496
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date :- 02 April 2019
- Last Date :- 01 May 2019
Application Fee :-
- For UR/ OBC (Male): Rs: 400/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ ExSM: NIL
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit :-
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) – Maximum 40 years
- Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) – Maximum 30 years
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second In Command) – Max 50 years
Exemption in age limit as per government norms.
How to Apply :-
Interested candidates can apply online through http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/ online from 02 April 2019 to 01 May 2019.
- Posts With Qualification :-
- Specialist Medical Officer (SMO in the deputy commandant) – Candidates must have a degree in Part II of the third Schedule except for the first or second schedule in the allopathic system or Part-II of the third Schedule, from any recognized university, which should be in the third schedule. Part II is also included. In the conditions laid down in sub-section 3 of section 13 of the IMC Act, 1956 They should have PG Degree / Diploma as a specialist concerned.
- Medical Officer (MO in Assistant Commandant) – Candidates should be recognized in the first part of the third schedule (other than the third license) or the medical qualification of allopathic systems of medicines included in the second schedule or Part-II should be recognized. Completed the conditions laid down in sub-section 3 of Section 13 of the IMC Act, 1956. PG Degree / Diploma in related expert according to IMA.Candidates should have permanent registration with any State Medical Council / MCI before completing the mandatory rotating internship before appointing any CAPF.
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (SSMO in Second In Command) – Candidates must have Medicines (MBBS) or equivalent for the recognized University in the first Schedule of the Medical Council Act.